Sleep Health Center
Dr. Lucia is certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine and is a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He practices at a custom-designed, state-of-the-art Sleep Health Center. The four-bed AASM-accredited sleep clinic is designed with patient comfort in mind.
SPSI provides a full spectrum of diagnostic studies to evaluate snoring/sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless legs and other sleep disorders.
Sleep Studies: A Sleep Study or Polysomnogram (PSG) is one of the most comprehensive diagnostic tests available. Electrodes and belts, positioned in specific locations, will electronically transmit and record specific physical activities while you sleep. The recordings become data, which is then analyzed by Dr. Lucia to determine whether or not you have a sleep disorder.
Sleep Studies can be used to determine if you have a sleep disorder, and if a sleep disorder is present, to determine treatment options such as CPAP mask and pressure settings.
Diagnosis and treatment at the SPSI Sleep Health Center may include:
- Full Sleep Evaluation and Consultation
- Polysomnography (Overnight Sleep Study)
- Home Sleep Studies
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing
- Newest CPAP masks
- Mask fitting/desensitization program
- Evaluation for Oral Appliances and Surgical Options
- Sleep Evaluation and Referral for Bariatric Surgery
- Pediatric Sleep Evaluation and Polysomnography
- Referral for behavioral Sleep medicine Consultation